Marketing and Video
WHY DO WE EXIST?
Doctors need to constantly learn and keep themselves updated about the latest practices in their field. Case-based learning (clinical cases) is considered to be the best way to go about doing that. The traditional methods for case discussions are medical conferences and medical journals, but the cost and time doctors need to spend on these, often make it difficult. Also, on average, a medical doctor takes 30 key decisions per day which range from what drug to prescribe, when to do a surgery, what device to use, to when to discharge a patient.
WHO ARE WE?
DailyRounds is a healthcare startup focused on organizing “Knowledge of practice of Medicine” and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore.
We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into case-based problem-solving, community platform and medical test preparation business in India.”
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING HERE
- Production -
- Candidate should have good knowledge about DSLR cameras and camcorder.
- Knowledge about 3-point and 5-point lighting.
- Basic technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Securely storing files without any errors/data loss.
- Basic knowledge about audio recording.
- Post-production -
- Editing film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Professionals ae required to have extensive working knowledge of sophisticated editing software, such as FCP and Audacity, to digitize or import audio and video footage.
- Audio/Video Editing skills: keying and colour correction, noise removal & Audio Mastering.
- Collaboration with doctors in the team for Quality check process to edit & correct errors before final output.
THE BEST FIT CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE
- 1+ Years of Hands-on Experience as a Videographer and Editor.
- Proven work experience as a video editor.
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity.