Video Content Creator
Marketing and Video
WHY DO WE EXIST?
Doctors need to constantly learn and keep themselves updated about the latest practices in their field. Case-based learning (clinical cases) is considered to be the best way to go about doing that. The traditional methods for case discussions are medical conferences and medical journals, but the cost and time doctors need to spend on these, often make it difficult. Also, on average, a medical doctor takes 30 key decisions per day which range from what drug to prescribe, when to do a surgery, what device to use, to when to discharge a patient.
WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 2015 by a team of Doctors & Technologists( Dr. Deepu Sebin, Priyaank Choubey, and Nimmi Cherian), we help over 1,300,000+ doctors across the world collaborate and learn using our products - Dailyrounds.org (India’s largest doctor network - think Stack Overflow for doctors) and Marrow.com (India’s most popular online resource for Medical-PG preparation with more than 5 lakh users). We train more doctors than all the med schools in India combined, impacting healthcare directly.
The organization had raised multiple rounds of funding from investors such as Accel Partners, Kae Capital, Powerhouse Ventures and Beenext. It was also a part of the Microsoft Ventures Summer 2015 batch.
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into case-based problem-solving, community platform and medical test preparation business in India.
We are a diverse team of about 200 (Engineers, Doctors, and Business Professionals) who are passionate about solving a key problem for medical aspirants and practitioners.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING HERE
- Create short & dynamic social-media friendly videos based on our product content.
- Direct and create videos that tell stories about the brand, end-to-end.
- Produce and edit short interviews into bite-sized videos, based on the latest social media trends.
- Brainstorm ideas & storyboards with creative and marketing team.
- Create original motion-graphic assets.
- Product UI representations & workflow visualizations.
THE BEST FIT CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE
- Have a strong portfolio of social-media friendly creative videos done in the past.
- Hands-On Experience with After effects, Final cut Pro, Motion 5, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- You will be a great candidate if you have created any videos that have gone viral!
- 70% of the requirement will be in post-production, 30% in production.
- Passionate and an enthusiastic person, with a full-stack (all-round) approach fit for a start-up.
- Candidate should be capable of creating videos in different resolutions & bitrates for platforms (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook & WhatsApp).