WHY DO WE EXIST?
Doctors need to constantly learn and keep themselves updated about the latest practices in their field. Case-based learning (clinical cases) is considered to be the best way to go about doing that. The traditional methods for case discussions are medical conferences and medical journals, but the cost and time doctors need to spend on these, often make it difficult. Also, on average, a medical doctor takes 30 key decisions per day which range from what drug to prescribe, when to do a surgery, what device to use, to when to discharge a patient.
WHO ARE WE?
DailyRounds is a healthcare startup focused on organizing “Knowledge of practice of Medicine” and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore.
We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into case-based problem-solving, community platform and medical test preparation business in India.”
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING HERE
- Design and create high-level iOS applications for mobile devices.
- Work closely with the team of Android and iOS developers.
- Monitor the performance of apps and make improvements as required.
- Identify and fix bugs.
- Write and maintain clean, well organized code.
THE BEST FIT CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE
- 2-4 Years of experience as a Mobile Developer or Software Developer.
- B.E. / B.Tech. Or M.S. / M.Tech. in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Have at least one iOS app in the app store (Refs and links for the app in App Store).
- Experience working with iOS frameworks like Core Data, and or Realm.
- Ability to evaluate new technology to optimize application development.
- Ability to connect iOS apps to back-end services.
- Strong understanding of UX/UI standards.
- Strong knowledge of Apple’s Design and Interface principles.
- Knowledge of offline storage, threading and performance tuning.