WHY DO WE EXIST?
Doctors need to constantly learn and keep themselves updated about the latest practices in their field. Case-based learning (clinical cases) is considered to be the best way to go about doing that. The traditional methods for case discussions are medical conferences and medical journals, but the cost and time doctors need to spend on these, often make it difficult. Also, on average, a medical doctor takes 30 key decisions per day which range from what drug to prescribe, when to do a surgery, what device to use, to when to discharge a patient.
WHO ARE WE?
DailyRounds is a healthcare startup focused on organizing “Knowledge of practice of Medicine” and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore.
We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into case-based problem-solving, community platform and medical test preparation business in India.”
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING HERE
- Produce creative assets including graphics, templates, visual standards for marketing activities across multiple channels.
- Handling multiple design assignments across the digital ecosystem for Google, Facebook, and all other platforms.
- Ability to understand the user flow of an ad to install and thus keeping a close check on messaging, fonts, visual communication.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Share required templates /illustrations /other design assets to the internal team and liaising with them for video assets.
- Maintain a set of design best practices and guidelines to reduce and minimize production efforts.
- Quality control to ensure accuracy and a high creative bar.
- Digital platform design experience and understanding of cross-platform design guidelines.
- High-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
THE BEST FIT CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE
- 2-4 years of graphic design experience.
- Upholding brand guidelines and possessing a strong knowledge of design standards.
- Has designed social media posts in the past.
- Created print material like posters, brochures, etc.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop software.
- Good to have: Illustration abilities
- Good to have: Some experience in publication design (booklets/brochures etc).