Employee Experience Champion
WHY DO WE EXIST?
Doctors need to constantly learn and keep themselves updated about the latest practices in their field. Case-based learning (clinical cases) is considered to be the best way to go about doing that. The traditional methods for case discussions are medical conferences and medical journals, but the cost and time doctors need to spend on these, often make it difficult. Also, on average, a medical doctor takes 30 key decisions per day which range from what drug to prescribe, when to do a surgery, what device to use, to when to discharge a patient.
WHO ARE WE?
DailyRounds is a healthcare startup focused on organizing “Knowledge of practice of Medicine” and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore.
We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into case-based problem-solving, community platform and medical test preparation business in India.”
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING HERE
- Acts as a gatekeeper for the quality of talent being brought into the team. Cross-trained in the interview process. Would be asked to participate in department level interviews to assess culture and core values.
- Partners with talent acquisition, HR Operations and business teams in order to ensure that the employee is properly onboarded and integrated.
- Own employee engagement, sentiment, and retention goals for assigned teams. Develop a roadmap to achieve these goals and deliver accordingly.
- Conducts regular check ins, pulse surveys, round table discussions and develops action plans to champion progressive change.
- Support a high-performance culture by being a champion for employee recognition and career growth programs and partnering with leaders on employee development and engagement.
- Is proactive about addressing concerns, having tough conversations, conducting investigations and escalating where appropriate.
- Monitors exits, draw trends over time and impact change by addressing anonymous issues and concerns with leaders.
THE BEST FIT CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE
- Around 3-5 years of experience in similar roles with fast growing tech/ healthcare organizations.Past experience in Talent Acquisition is a plus.
- Business Acumen - Quick understanding of the business that you support and how HR can impact performance of the BU.
- Self-driven and passionate HR Professional. Ability to prioritise and manage projects to successful completion without a lot of guidance.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. A great person to talk to!
- Brings high credibility and has excellent stakeholder management skills. Uses soft power to build relationships and influence with stakeholders.
- Flexibility to adapt within a dynamic and fast-paced growth environment. Ability to deliver time-bound results.
- Strong analytical skills. Uses a data driven approach to identify problems, trends etc.
- Proven track record of delivering in a strategic HRBP role while working with senior organization leaders.