WHY DO WE EXIST?
Doctors need to constantly learn and keep themselves updated about the latest practices in their field. Case-based learning (clinical cases) is considered to be the best way to go about doing that. The traditional methods for case discussions are medical conferences and medical journals, but the cost and time doctors need to spend on these, often make it difficult. Also, on average, a medical doctor takes 30 key decisions per day which range from what drug to prescribe, when to do a surgery, what device to use, to when to discharge a patient.
WHO ARE WE?
DailyRounds is a healthcare startup focused on organizing “Knowledge of practice of Medicine” and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore.
We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into case-based problem-solving, community platform and medical test preparation business in India.”
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING HERE
- Manage the Marrow Student ambassador community & drive engagement. Meet the KPIs and Targets drawn up for the same.
- Be up-to-date on trends, issues, the behavior of users in communities - use this to plan, create, implement content that acts as catalysts for engagement.
- Be the voice of the community internally - collaborate with Product & Marketing Teams for product/marketing improvements.
- Set, plan, and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Create engaging text, image, and video content for all social media.
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Communications teams.
- Drive referrals through the community.
THE BEST FIT CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives for 2-3 years.
- Experience with Facebook/Instagram/Youtube community management would be preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills.
- Hands on experience with social media management.
- Experience in hosting and conducting live online events, creating videos.
- A good social media presence is a plus.