Business Development Executive (Field Sales)
WHY DO WE EXIST?
Doctors need to constantly learn and keep themselves updated about the latest practices in their field. Case-based learning (clinical cases) is considered to be the best way to go about doing that. The traditional methods for case discussions are medical conferences and medical journals, but the cost and time doctors need to spend on these, often make it difficult. Also, on average, a medical doctor takes 30 key decisions per day which range from what drug to prescribe, when to do a surgery, what device to use, to when to discharge a patient.
WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 2015 by a team of Doctors & Technologists( Dr. Deepu Sebin, Priyaank Choubey, and Nimmi Cherian), we help over 1,300,000+ doctors across the world collaborate and learn using our products - Dailyrounds.org (India’s largest doctor network - think Stack Overflow for doctors) and Marrow.com (India’s most popular online resource for Medical-PG preparation with more than 5 lakh users). We train more doctors than all the med schools in India combined, impacting healthcare directly.
The organization had raised multiple rounds of funding from investors such as Accel Partners, Kae Capital, Powerhouse Ventures and Beenext. It was also a part of the Microsoft Ventures Summer 2015 batch.
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into case-based problem-solving, community platform and medical test preparation business in India.
We are a diverse team of about 200 (Engineers, Doctors, and Business Professionals) who are passionate about solving a key problem for medical aspirants and practitioners.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING HERE
- Walk-in visits: Visit colleges in designated territory and meet medical students.
- Events: Attend events and college festivals, managing entire event setup, and logistics.
- Marketing: Share pamphlets and marketing material with students and create awareness about the company and product.
- Lead collection: Collect the contact information of students and event attendees.
- Lead management: Follow Up with collected leads and maintain a lead database.
- Lead conversion: Pitch subscription plans to leads and achieves revenue targets.
- Team relationship: Assist other team members, reporting manager, and company in jointly achieving revenue targets and running awareness campaigns. Achieve monthly revenue goals.
THE BEST FIT CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE
- 1-3 years of strong experience in sales.
- Competitive, confident and self-driven team player.
- Comfortable with travel, regularly visiting new locations and meeting new people.
- Ability to take ownership, work independently and closely with senior stakeholders.(preferred) Multicultural / can speak multiple languages.
- Can manage events, conferences, and on-ground activation.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Qualification - Any Graduate, MBA will be an added advantage.