WHY DO WE EXIST?
Doctors need to constantly learn and keep themselves updated about the latest practices in their field. Case-based learning (clinical cases) is considered to be the best way to go about doing that. The traditional methods for case discussions are medical conferences and medical journals, but the cost and time doctors need to spend on these, often make it difficult. Also, on average, a medical doctor takes 30 key decisions per day which range from what drug to prescribe, when to do a surgery, what device to use, to when to discharge a patient.
WHO ARE WE?
DailyRounds is a healthcare startup focused on organizing “Knowledge of practice of Medicine” and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore.
We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into case-based problem-solving, community platform and medical test preparation business in India.”
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING HERE
- Learn, research, and be up-to-date about the latest trends in the Medical PG exams, especially NEET PG.
- Provide counseling and guidance to medical students. Communicating with medical students about Marrow and helping them in planning for NEET PG.
- Quality assessment of all communications by different teams with our students.
- Assessing the content /requests/clarifications by students and provide relevant feedback to different content teams.
- Liaising with the other teams ( Tech & Product) to give inputs and improve the experience of the medical students.
- Managing & mentoring a team of 5-8 members.
- Result Day Coordination - Track performance of students in all major PG entrance exams and co-ordinate for feedback connect.
- Empower other frontline teams to understand and help our students the best way possible.
THE BEST FIT CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE
- Required MBBS degree.
- MBA (additionally preferred qualification)
- Work exp of 3-4 Yrs, with experience in any healthcare organization an added benefit.
- Proficiency in English with excellent communication skills,
- Empathy, and deep care about the student community.
- Flexible with working hours, Dedication, and patience.