Manager - Academic Social Media
WHY DO WE EXIST?
Doctors need to constantly learn and keep themselves updated about the latest practices in their field. Case-based learning (clinical cases) is considered to be the best way to go about doing that. The traditional methods for case discussions are medical conferences and medical journals, but the cost and time doctors need to spend on these, often make it difficult. Also, on average, a medical doctor takes 30 key decisions per day which range from what drug to prescribe, when to do a surgery, what device to use, to when to discharge a patient.
WHO ARE WE?
DailyRounds is a healthcare startup focused on organizing “Knowledge of practice of Medicine” and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore.
We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into case-based problem-solving, community platform and medical test preparation business in India.”
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING HERE
- You will help curate the best of Marrow content, and use them creatively for marketing/social media.
- Create Insta stories using handpicked MCQs or small video clips
- Manage student communities.
- Collaborate with toppers & faculty as per marketing requirements.
- Create academic content for social media and marketing.
- Conduct interviews.
THE BEST FIT CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE
- MBBS graduates (0-3 years of experience)
- You will need to have:
- A creative edge.
- Writing skills.
- A good eye for design.
- An out-going personality & leadership skills.
- You will be working with a team of marketers, creative writers, designers and doctors.