Inside Sales Manager
WHY DO WE EXIST?
Doctors need to constantly learn and keep themselves updated about the latest practices in their field. Case-based learning (clinical cases) is considered to be the best way to go about doing that. The traditional methods for case discussions are medical conferences and medical journals, but the cost and time doctors need to spend on these, often make it difficult. Also, on average, a medical doctor takes 30 key decisions per day which range from what drug to prescribe, when to do a surgery, what device to use, to when to discharge a patient.
WHO ARE WE?
DailyRounds is a healthcare startup focused on organizing “Knowledge of practice of Medicine” and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore.
We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into case-based problem-solving, community platform and medical test preparation business in India.”
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING HERE
- Converting free app users to paid users through emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Respond quickly to assigned leads (No cold calling targets).
- Use and become an expert on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics.
- Meet and exceed pipeline contribution goals.
- Present product solutions virtually.
THE BEST FIT CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE
- Graduate with 2-4 Years of experience in Inside Sales,Outbound Sales,Telesales and Educational Sales (MBA will be an added advantage).
- Required customer centric approach with good convincing, negotiation and pitching skills.
- Ed-tech experience is an added advantage.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced start-up.