Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
WHY DO WE EXIST?
Doctors need to constantly learn and keep themselves updated about the latest practices in their field. Case-based learning (clinical cases) is considered to be the best way to go about doing that. The traditional methods for case discussions are medical conferences and medical journals, but the cost and time doctors need to spend on these, often make it difficult. Also, on average, a medical doctor takes 30 key decisions per day which range from what drug to prescribe, when to do a surgery, what device to use, to when to discharge a patient.
WHO ARE WE?
DailyRounds is a healthcare startup focused on organizing “Knowledge of practice of Medicine” and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore.
We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into case-based problem-solving, community platform and medical test preparation business in India.”
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING HERE
- Contribute to each stage of the recruitment funnel.
- Commit to planning & delivery of multiple concurrent TA programs.
- Apply a hacker mindset to a variety of sourcing and research channels to onboard the best fit candidate.
- Source candidates through a variety of channels (LinkedIn, referrals, networking events, specialized sites, etc.)
- Dedicate time to do Sourcing, Mapping, Headhunting, Candidate, and Industry Research.
- Ensure that the recruitment process holds a high validity and that candidates are being assessed in a quality-driven way.
- Build repo and maintain a healthy relationship with all the concerned stakeholders.
- Coordinate several areas of the recruiting process, including managing candidates, scheduling phone interviews, and full loops.
- Establish strong working relationships with hiring managers, recruiting team, and candidates.
THE BEST FIT CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in the field of Talent Acquisition.
- A Creator- Who obsesses about nurturing a high-impact, high-performance culture. Very detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem-solving.
- An Operator- You enjoy breaking big problems into detailed project plans with clear milestones and success metrics. You can take a great idea, imagine it at scale, and then execute a delightful, repeatable experience. We believe Ideas are 10% but Execution is 90% of the job.
- Excellent Prioritisation Chops- You can distinguish between the important and urgent, and know-how to appropriately tackle each challenge
- A Collaborator- Who builds trusted relationships with all stakeholders by providing market insights and helping them see around corners.
- Excellent Communicator- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style, both written & verbal, and the willingness to tailor your message to different audiences.