WHY DO WE EXIST?
Doctors need to constantly learn and keep themselves updated about the latest practices in their field. Case-based learning (clinical cases) is considered to be the best way to go about doing that. The traditional methods for case discussions are medical conferences and medical journals, but the cost and time doctors need to spend on these, often make it difficult. Also, on average, a medical doctor takes 30 key decisions per day which range from what drug to prescribe, when to do a surgery, what device to use, to when to discharge a patient.
WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 2015 by a team of Doctors & Technologists( Dr. Deepu Sebin, Priyaank Choubey, and Nimmi Cherian), we help over 1,300,000+ doctors across the world collaborate and learn using our products - Dailyrounds.org (India’s largest doctor network - think Stack Overflow for doctors) and Marrow.com (India’s most popular online resource for Medical-PG preparation with more than 5 lakh users). We train more doctors than all the med schools in India combined, impacting healthcare directly.
The organization had raised multiple rounds of funding from investors such as Accel Partners, Kae Capital, Powerhouse Ventures and Beenext. It was also a part of the Microsoft Ventures Summer 2015 batch.
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into case-based problem-solving, community platform and medical test preparation business in India.
We are a diverse team of about 200 (Engineers, Doctors, and Business Professionals) who are passionate about solving a key problem for medical aspirants and practitioners.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING HERE
- Lead key projects from idea to launch and post-launch analysis and improvements.
- Work closely with our leadership team to develop our product development strategy.
- Take responsibility for the product backlog and sprint planning.
- Challenge oneself on SSS i.e. ( Security, Scalability, Stability)
- Invest 20% of working hours into Creative learning, Research, and Development.
- Get an opportunity to own a Product, Technology and take new initiative with RnD.
THE BEST FIT CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE
- 2-5 years of experience in product management.
- A good understanding of technology and software development, maybe you’re not a coder but you think in a logical manner.
- Have a great sensitivity for a good product, UX.
- Problem-solving: break down issues into smaller bite-sized ones and be comfortable in trying different solutions.
- Perfectionist/attention to detail: Goes without saying that you can’t build a great product without it.
- Analytics: You need to love numbers. You can’t build a good product if you can’t measure how effective your features are.
- You’ll be expected to come up with ways to capture engagement, intent and more, translating that into actionable features.
- Good communicator: You need to be a good communicator, as well as being a good listener as this will directly impact how you build the product.
- Passionate about application scalability, availability, reliability, and security.
- Communicating complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.