Business Development Executive - Field Sales
WHY DO WE EXIST?
Doctors need to constantly learn and keep themselves updated about the latest practices in their field. Case-based learning (clinical cases) is considered to be the best way to go about doing that. The traditional methods for case discussions are medical conferences and medical journals, but the cost and time doctors need to spend on these, often make it difficult. Also, on average, a medical doctor takes 30 key decisions per day which range from what drug to prescribe, when to do a surgery, what device to use, to when to discharge a patient.
WHO ARE WE?
DailyRounds is a healthcare startup focused on organizing “Knowledge of practice of Medicine” and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore.
We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into case-based problem-solving, community platform and medical test preparation business in India.”
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING HERE
- Walk-in visits: Visit colleges in designated territory and meet medical students.
- Events: Attend events and college festivals, managing entire event setup, and logistics.
- Marketing: Share pamphlets and marketing material with students and create awareness about the company and product.
- Lead collection: Collect the contact information of students and event attendees.
- Lead management: Follow Up with collected leads and maintain a lead database.
- Lead conversion: Pitch subscription plans to leads and achieves revenue targets.
- Team relationship: Assist other team members, reporting manager, and company in jointly achieving revenue targets and running awareness campaigns. Achieve monthly revenue goals.
THE BEST FIT CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE
- Fresher - 2Yrs. of experience candidate with any degree. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with travel, regularly visiting new locations and meeting new people.
- Competitive, confident, self-motivated and driven team player.
- Can manage events, conferences, and on-ground activation.
- Ability to take ownership, work independently and closely with senior stakeholders.