Medical Project Manager
WHY DO WE EXIST?
Doctors need to constantly learn and keep themselves updated about the latest practices in their field. Case-based learning (clinical cases) is considered to be the best way to go about doing that. The traditional methods for case discussions are medical conferences and medical journals, but the cost and time doctors need to spend on these, often make it difficult. Also, on average, a medical doctor takes 30 key decisions per day which range from what drug to prescribe, when to do a surgery, what device to use, to when to discharge a patient.
WHO ARE WE?
DailyRounds is a healthcare startup focused on organizing “Knowledge of practice of Medicine” and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore.
We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into case-based problem-solving, community platform and medical test preparation business in India.”
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING HERE
- Use your scientific knowledge to effectively manage academic medical projects.
- Use your editorial skills to ensure that the content in projects is accurate, logical and succinct, well-researched with clear objectives and simple organisation.
- Mentor and manage a team of 5-10 members.
- Prepare action plans to ensure timely completion of projects while upholding scientific integrity.
- Understand the scope and requirements of various projects to build operational efficacy in resource allocation and project management.
- Oversee the development, organisation and implementation of training processes for the team.
- Collaborate with different teams to aim for continuous improvement.
THE BEST FIT CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE
- MBBS graduates with an experience of 2-6 years in any healthcare organisation.
- Looking for a long-term career in the Healthcare-Tech domain.
- Ability to quickly grasp subject matter and have a deep understanding of medical knowledge.
- Exceptional strategy and decision-making skills to understand user needs and plan accordingly.
- Flexible approach to work with constraints within the environment.
- Proficiency in english and excellent written language skills.