WHY DO WE EXIST?
Doctors need to constantly learn and keep themselves updated about the latest practices in their field. Case-based learning (clinical cases) is considered to be the best way to go about doing that. The traditional methods for case discussions are medical conferences and medical journals, but the cost and time doctors need to spend on these, often make it difficult. Also, on average, a medical doctor takes 30 key decisions per day which range from what drug to prescribe, when to do a surgery, what device to use, to when to discharge a patient.
WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 2015 by a team of Doctors & Technologists( Dr. Deepu Sebin, Priyaank Choubey, and Nimmi Cherian), we help over 5,00,000+ doctors across the world collaborate and learn using our products - Dailyrounds.org (India’s largest doctor network - think Stack Overflow for doctors) and Marrow.com (India’s most popular online resource for Medical-PG preparation with more than 5 lakh users). We train more doctors than all the med schools in India combined, impacting healthcare directly.
The organization had raised multiple rounds of funding from investors such as Accel Partners, Kae Capital, Powerhouse Ventures and Beenext. It was also a part of the Microsoft Ventures Summer 2015 batch.
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into case-based problem-solving, community platform and medical test preparation business in India.
We are a diverse team of about 200 (Engineers, Doctors, and Business Professionals) who are passionate about solving a key problem for medical aspirants and practitioners.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING HERE
- Join a team that is building products used by 120k + doctors every single day.
- Work on PetaByte Scale Streaming Systems - more than 50 million hours of video has been streamed.
- Lead high volume VOD streaming(think of systems as sophisticated as Netflix and Amazon prime).
- Challenge oneself on Security, Scalability and Stability
THE BEST FIT CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE
- Between 2-4 years of experience in Native Android App development (Preferably for a B2C Product)
- Proficiency in various algorithms and data structures.
- Familiar with Kotlin/Java language, and experience with Object-Oriented Design.
- Strong experience with REST APIs, storage databases, Multi-threading, performance and memory tuning.
- Good knowledge of architectural patterns such as MVP and MVVM.